Ultima Online...

Discussion in 'Software' started by Blake03, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Blake03

Blake03 Private E-2

I recently bought a new video card just to hold over this computer and I just got it installed and everything and logged into Ultima Online and it is extremely choppy.

Let me know what else I need to tell you and where I can go to get the info.

I got a PCI Express ATI Radeon x1550 series

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Was UO choppy before the installation of this new graphic card?
    If it was then what is your internet speeds, close all other applications that could be using up internet bandwidth, are other users using same internent connection.

Did you also uninstall the old graphic cards drivers before installing the new?
    Uninstall all graphic card drivers then re-install the latest ATi drivers for you Windows version.

3. Blake03

Blake03 Private E-2

UO was fine on my old graphics card before it shit out., I wasn't having the trouble I am now. I don't know if this will make sense but like even my mouse is laggy within UO. Like moving it around it seems kind of jerky.

I didn't uninstall them the first time I put it in but then when I noticed the trouble with UO I uninstalled it all and then reinstalled from ati.com.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds