malware aftermath

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by timtoolman75, Jul 25, 2010.

1. timtoolman75

timtoolman75 Private E-2

i posted a thread earlier and i don't know where it is listed, I need Chaslang to review my hijack this report, he seems to be the expert on msc issues.:confused

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome to the forum

Your thread is HERE

However the time taken to get to can vary a little, it depends who is online and available to answer your question, so can take a few minutes to a day or so. This malware removal service is a free one and all the members of our malware removal team are doing this in their own free spare time, so you will apprieciate that we all have working and real lives and families to take care of in the mean time.

We do know that malware is a pain to have and can cause no end of frustration but please do know that they will get to you as fast as possible.

I did have a quick look at your thread in malware and sadly just a hijackthis log will not rid you of malware, hijackthis has been hyped up too much as a all in one fix it tool for malware it is not, it can only show some many things, to effectively rid yourself of malware and the first reply to your in your thread will be the below

So best to do the guides steps and attach the logs from that guide to your already created thread in the malware forum.

Please read this, Don't Bump! It Only Hurts You!!! also and just add the guides from above only.

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    As stated, someone will get to you. Just be patient and browse the different forums while you wait.
    Might enjoy some of the different threads in the Lounge. Some are good for a laugh.

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Replied to with the R&R instructions. :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds