Cheap Internet Provider

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Lgor321, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Lgor321

Lgor321 Private E-2

I currently have High Speed Cable on my home computer, but would like to have dial up on my lap top while travelling (or when the kids are using the the home computer). Any suggestions on a cheap ISP, my home is in Calgary Alberta. Th useage time would be low.

2. General_Lee_Stoned

General_Lee_Stoned BuZZed Lightyear

hi there im from the uk so dont know any cheap ones maybe someone from canada will drop in and help you on that one
    i was just wondering if you thought about sharing the internet connection with your desktop when at home i have a laptop and do just that

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

a list of ISPs in canada and the prices for dialup...... once you found one you like I would goto their main site to check for upto dates prices and if they have any offers going!

http://www.thelist.com/misc/canada/

4. Scheup

Scheup Private E-2

You can check out Netzero or Juno. One is available in Canada. They aren't bad for travel or for the kids.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds