Anne101

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Anne101, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Anne101

Anne101 Private E-2

Hello from Turkey. Fantastic, user friendly site with straight forward guides. Am cleaning my new lap top which has a zlob downloader. So I went straight to the guide b4 I said 'hello'. I am sure you will understand I needed to get it sorted.

I download heaps of stuff. Coronation Street would you believe? How sad! We don't get great tv here. So I download all sorts of programmes (intelligent stuff as well).

It's brilliant that we have a resource to fight back against those low lives who harm our computers with trojans and the rest. Thanks to all who give their valuable experience and time.

Love ya!:cool

2. chaimjm

chaimjm Staff Sergeant

Welcome from the same side of the world enjoy yourself here I know I do:wave

3. Anne101

Anne101 Private E-2

:waveThanks. Ain't technology fab!

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. Doc13%

Doc13% aka Kestrel13! aka Emms

A warm welcome to the forums :)

6. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

:wave and welcome to Major Geeks, Anne101!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds