Blue Froggies Are Any Of You Finding Trouble Connecting

Discussion in 'Software' started by BCGray, May 3, 2006.

1. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Hey are any of you numerous Blue Frog Users at MG find it hard to connect to Blue Frog. I cannot connect to Blue Frog, and was wondering why!!! Using Firefox to connect and it keeps coming back "Cannot find Bluesecurity.com" yet if I Google Bluesecurity.com sometimes I can get to there site.
    Thanks
    Geeks united against SPAM

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2006
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

They maybe having some server or network difficulties at present, took me 3 goes to get the www page.

Seems ok now.

3. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Thanks Halo, thought I was left all alone in SPAMMER h***, still cannot connect my E-mail sight but will continue to try over the next little while, again Thanks

4. Dawnpatrol

Dawnpatrol Private First Class

5. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Thanks Dawnpatrol, somethings going on as I still cannot get on there site as of this posting. Lets hope that they can come back and keep up the battle against the spamming slime at the bottom of our internet pond. Again Thanks for the heads up on the article.

6. GothikGeek

GothikGeek Private E-2

i havent been able to get it to report the spam in my mailbox for the past few days and the site seems to be down- i keep getting error messages when i try to connect- i hope blue frog returns quickly before my e-mail gets too clogged!

:confused:

7. BCGray

BCGray Guest

For what it is worth: rumour on the net is that a Russian spammer is attacking Blue Security sites, home of Blue Frog..........Lets hope the little Frog slimes the greasey Bear into submission

8. GothikGeek

GothikGeek Private E-2

amen to that! wish there was a way to bounce his spam back to him...flood his ruddy inbox....

9. theefool

theefool Geekified

Another article with a bit more detail:

http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/05/03/bluesecurity_spammers_hitback/

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds