M.A. better watch Out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BCGray, Apr 24, 2007.

1. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Hey Bro you had better dust off that "Old" Folding engine of yours and start cranking, or this dweeb is going to "Pass" your sorry ButtLOL :major

2. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Dang it M.A. can't even get a rise out of you today, musta lost your "Funny Bone", anyway hope you find it Broconfused

Me thinks he is just trying to ignore meLOL :p

3. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

He's so old now i bet very little of him "rises" but his blood pressure....

Geez man, learn how to do it. :p

4. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment Administrator Staff Member

You gots skilz - wenchie.

5. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

I'm not good at much other than my evil...

6. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Yeppers he ignored me, and guess what Bro, I just passed your sorry ButtLOL LOL

PROOF

[​IMG]

Hey Gang lets all getting the "Folding" Engines going "Old Major Geeks Team" has fallen back to #80.

Remember the Life "Folding" may save could be your own, or one you Love

7. N5638J

N5638J Guest

Hey BCGray what do you use to keep up on your stats?

oh btw MA i am on my way ;)

8. BCGray

BCGray Guest

9. N5638J

N5638J Guest

Thanks. i was right behind you on the list but fold@home was messing up so i went afew weeks without folding because of it.

10. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Yea thought something was up, gotta get Folding again Bro and make the "First" Page. If you click on your name at that site you can see your past seven months, here's the top & bottom pages of yours

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. N5638J

N5638J Guest

I been folding off and on for awhile. but i dont know why my pc started slowing down at turning out wu's as you can see i was turning out alot of WU's but i don't know why but it has slowed down alot at turning them out even adding another computer to the mix i still cant turn out what i use to.

12. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment Administrator Staff Member

The size of the work unit and any other thing y ou have running in the background will effect the numbers.

13. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Yea you might want to check "Task Manager" and take a look, I switched to the Graphic Console mainly because it is so easy to switch on or off, and I can check the Log File anytime, also download the latest FH engine has helped on one occasion.............................Hey CP did I do Good oh master of all us FoldersLOL LOL Just incase the rest of you don't know CP is one of our top three folders

[​IMG]

Way to go CP

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds