WinXP winsock/wmi/wbem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by suffolkpo, Apr 20, 2007.

1. suffolkpo

suffolkpo Private E-2

Hello everyone, I've got a couple problems to shout out. DELL INSPIRON 1505/6400. I've developed a lovely little problem that I cant remove network entrys to the device manager.when I try to update the drivers it doesnt, it also will not let me uninstall drivers. also wont let me uninstall the NIC physical entry. the recent changes I made was the addition of a linksys usb NIC, the laptops internal antenna sucks,I couldnt wardrive AP's seems to me that the cisco card started the problem. there is also numerous entries of virtual miniports so my *** is hanging out with open ports .so heres the question I tried reinstalling the sys32 dll cache "the Dial a Fix utility" is telling me to reinstall winsock. and MMC console is telling methat com+ cannot communicate with the distributed transaction coordinator is there a way of defaulting the network entries in device manager. and what do i have to do to get control in MMC-component services, dcom , com+,dtc
    suffolkpo@yahoo.com

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds