PDF edit

Discussion in 'Software' started by repsak, Jul 31, 2014.

1. repsak

repsak Private E-2

Hello! I have a need to make labels and use Avery 5408 3/4" round labels, product names. I did make several with the different info I need for each using Avery's template and saved them in PDF as the site instructed. Now I need to make others, new names, and I really need to just to be able to edit any one of these for the new title-it was quite the ordeal for me to create what I have on the round and I want them all to match the appearance of the others as best I can. PDF will not let me edit any one of these. It wants me to but a year's service to convert to Word or Excel. I see there are several programs that claim they will do this but I am no geek, I need ez to understand. I wouldn't mind several steps, I'll get used to that, but the way these are worded I get lost in the translation. Can someone recommend a ez to understand conversion program or a trick to force Adobe to let me edit? Thank you all, I appreciate any help!

2. plastidust

plastidust Command Sergeant Major

3. repsak

repsak Private E-2

Thank you very much, I will try these as soon a I can!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds