Wasn't there a section for other electronics?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by alterintel, Aug 28, 2014.

1. alterintel

alterintel Corporal

Hello.
    I am not new, having been here a few months. But I can't find anywhere else to post this. It seems to me that MG used to have a section in the forum for other electronics; someplace where you could ask questions about such things as cameras, recorders, and such. It was a while back before I became a member. What happened to that? I need some help with cameras and recorders.

Alterintel

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

HI

Yes there was but some sections have been removed and/or merged with others mainly due to some forum areas not being used a lot or if at all. I'd go ahead and post your questions on those areas in the Smartphones and Tablets area, best fit.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds