Buzzing Noise Through Speaker

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dread_2004, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Dread_2004

Dread_2004 Private First Class

Hi

My friend has an ASUS a8n32sli mobo, he says he is getting a buzzing sound through the speakers and his headphones. He is using the onboard sound.

He has checked to make sure the plugs are plugged in properly and and there are no loose cables on the mobo.

He says the pitch of the noise changes with cpu/hdd loads.

Just wondered if you guys have any idea.

2. Dread_2004

Dread_2004 Private First Class

I know this will sound crazy but I can not see your reply xerox. When I click on to the thread only my post shows up.

Anyway thx for replying but we have managed to solve the problem, we needed to mute the case speaker in the control panel. Apprently this seems quite a common problem with this mobo. Very odd for what is a considered a very good and expensive mobo.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds