HP Printer - Font size too small

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MarinDon, Jul 29, 2006.

1. MarinDon

MarinDon Private E-2

The problem I have relates to a LaserJet 3050 all-in-one. When using HP2100 and HP1300 all works fine.
    I use an application program that prints some reports in condensed mode and some in normal mode. When printing in condensed mode the font is so small I have to use reading glasses. In the normal mode all is ok. The application switches between modes depending on the number of columns required for that particular report. There is no font adjustment that can be made in the application program. The program uses PCL6.
    The question is - Is there a way to adjust the condensed font size that the printer uses? HP tech support was useless.

Sorry for the length and confused descriptions on my first post.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds