Unarmed American soldiers stop mass shooter on French train

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Spad, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Indeed, well done.
    I don't want to look over my shoulder every 5 minutes but we have to be vigilant.

3. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

And they have been awarded France's highest order.:clap :celebrate

4. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

I see where the terrorist was also armed with a handgun and a box cutter. If he hadn't been stopped the carnage would have been unimaginable.

5. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Great job!

And people wonder why I carry a gun...

6. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Good to see that nowadays, a significant proportion of the population is trained to handle emergencies like this. ~ Well done,indeed!:major

7. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

So, Americans save the French. Again. ;):-D

8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey I have to say even though they are trained military, they really jumped into the fray! and averted what could have been a massacre, its folks like this that just forget their own safety and think of others that keep hope alive for humanity!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds