Quad Zipper Invention

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tabasco, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Tabasco

Tabasco Private First Class

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

I'm not sure the concept is new. I and many other bikers have been walking around in mummified sleeping bags early of a morning round the campsite without getting out of them for years. We regularly used to entertain the other more civilized campers on the campground with our multi-colored slug-like behaviour, complete with hangover and inability to stand up properly!! ;)

3. Fw190

Fw190 Lt. Anti-Social

the jacket ath goes from no sleeves to long sleeves is the bomb idea for someone that hikes. Warm in the morning, cool at midday and warm in the evening.

4. Tabasco

Tabasco Private First Class

Lev, that is hilarious! I can picture is now

Fw190, I agree that this idea is the "bomb!" I hope that these guys win so I can purchase one.

Has anyone seen this show? If not you should turn in this Thursday because they are being tested on "looks." I am sure that they will do fine with the color zippers, don't you?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds