hello all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by musicmanofbs, Oct 8, 2006.

1. musicmanofbs

musicmanofbs Private E-2

think ive got a problem as when im logged in my user account the 2 and' keys are crossed over on the keyboard so when trying to type @ have to press 2 instead also my home page has gone 2 msn i cant change it back when downloading any thing it fails the time remaining and download 2 stay blank
    have tried spybot s&d finds nothing have zone labs security suite running so have i been infected or is something playing up

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs, musicmanofbs :)

The keyboard issue - sounds like your KB is configured for American settings, whereas what you sounds to prefer are the UK/Aussie settings? We have an arraye of keyboards here, being that I am a Brit in the US. There is probably a way to reconfigure them, but I don't know the option sequence.

Your homepage have you tried changing through Tools, Options, General settings? (depends which browser you use as to the exact option names).

To check for malware if you think that is an issue too, follow these links and their instructions. Good luck.

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44525

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

4. musicmanofbs

musicmanofbs Private E-2

thanks for that will work through it when got a bit more time

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds