Just saying Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Marshaz, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Marshaz

Marshaz Private E-2

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to this computer using game and so I'm just making sure there's help out there if I need it. I,m what you younger types seem to call a silver surfer so I'm sure I'll hit some probs along the way, so figured I'd find out where the help is first. I was advised to find a forum rather than use advice lines etc and your forum was mentioned somewhere along the way so here I am. Gonna have a look around the site properly now to see how things work. I won't be any help to anyone myself at the minute but I tend to learn fairly quick so maybe some time in the future I'll be able "to pay my dues" so to speak by offering someone in the same boat I'm in now a little advice and encouragement.

Nice to be here and thanks for having me.

2. mgpower0

mgpower0 Corporal

Welcome to MG's. The Lads and Ladies hear should be able to help with any problems you come across:)

3. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Hi Welcome to the madhouse. :p :D

4. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

Hello Marshaz. You'll find these forums very useful. There is a fellow geek to answer on just about anything.

5. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

Hello Marshaz. You'll find these forums very useful. There are fellow geeks to answer on just about anything!
    Edit:Uh sorry. Something stuck and I send the same twice. Can you delete it?

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds