Where's my menu?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Foxeu, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Foxeu

Foxeu Private E-2

Hey before you all jump on me and direct me to where the question has been answered, I did try searching the forums but had no luck.

Ok, so here's the deal. I have two accounts on this computer and it's running Windows XP Home. On one account the Start Menu and all of it's contents show up perfectly, but on the other account, the Start Menu opens up and the first tier as well, but anything beyond that doesn't show up -- rather just an outline on the desktop. (i.e. Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> OMG I can't see anything in the Accessories menu or any other for that matter!) This is really... strange, I guess. I've never had this happen before. I've searched the computer for spyware, viruses, what have you, but it's come up clean. Thanks for your help in advance. ^^

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds