Tiger Woods

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by womfalcs7, Aug 10, 2005.

1. womfalcs7

womfalcs7 Private First Class

My man Tiger is going for his 3rd major win of the season. He's teeing off tomorrow at Baltusrol for the PGA to cap off an impressive major season where he finished 1st, 2nd, 1st so far. What do y'all think?

please visit my blog at http://spaces.msn.com/members/womulus

2. N5638J

N5638J Guest

did you know hes from where i use to live? and i beleave he still lives there

3. Gensuknives

Gensuknives Grand pooty-meister

Sure wish he would take the PGA too. He's been awesome this year.

So much for getting married messin' up HIS game. Prolly just settled him right down.

4. Sasquatch77

Sasquatch77 MajorGeek

No question he`s at the top of his "sport" . I`m not much of a golf fan though...like soccer it bores me to tears, I can`t watch it. Maybe if they installed glass and boards and allowed body checks...or better yet gang-tackling...lmao.

5. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

I think... it's golf. I don't get why people watch golf. Play... maybe. But not watch.

6. ANHEDONIC

ANHEDONIC Will Title For Food

he's nasty, well paid, and his wife is sexy... *envious*

7. MrPewty

MrPewty MajorGeek

They once had golf on the radio here.

8. Sasquatch77

Sasquatch77 MajorGeek

I`m a 12 handicap...playing is loadsa fun...just can`t watch it on the tube

9. womfalcs7

Tiger shot a 5 over 75 yesterday and he's currently 8 shots back but I believe that he's gonna pull off one of those great rounds today and shoot like a 64/63 and get back in the thick of it by round's end.

and I suck......I'm a 27 handicap

please check out my blog at http://spaces.msn.com/members/womulus

10. womfalcs7

well, he made the cut yesterday and he's 8 shots back as of now. if Phil doesn't play so well and none of the other exceed 9 under, Tiger will always have a chance.

please check out my blog at http://spaces.msn.com/members/womulus/

11. Sasquatch77

Sasquatch77 MajorGeek

Something struck me a minute ago...and no, it wasn`t a train...Tiger is a man of color...and he can hit a small white ball 300+ yards...and I`m a caucasian that can dunk a basketball...and only hit a little white ball about 280 with a fair wind...stereotyping is so unfair

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds