AlienWare

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DrEw352, Sep 20, 2004.

1. DrEw352

DrEw352 Private E-2

I have been thinking about investing in an alienware desktop...I was just wanted some input and if there are better companys in the computer gaming area...thanx in advance.

2. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

They definitely are great systems but u do pay a ton for just the alienware logo and the cool look. but if your into that then you should go for it.

3. DrEw352

DrEw352 Private E-2

Is there any other company that provides the same quality and look for a lesser price. Not too interested in payin for the alienware name....just the quality.

4. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

http://www.abspc.com

Thing about Alienware is everything is high end, hence the price tag. Of course most hardware is replaced every year, so your 4k machine is worth 1,500 a year later. Thats my 2 cents.

5. DrEw352

DrEw352 Private E-2

thanks for the imput...exactly what i was lookin for.

6. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Its about the money, if you want a seriously high end system without building it yourself and you got the cash, its all good :)

7. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

If you have the skills to build a computer yourself i would definitely build one because its a whole lot cheaper, and u can customize it more, and you have the feeling of accomplishment when you build a machine lol. just my two cents.

btw @ma for some reason the quick reply links bring me to the regular reply places. so its like they aren't quick reply buttons. maybe its just me but somehing might be messed up si wanted to tell you just in case someone else reported this..

8. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

No offense but i think if he could build himself one he wouldnt be asking around :D we all know the bonus's from self building of course :) (i hope)

9. DrEw352

DrEw352 Private E-2

honestly im not as inclined to the hardware end of a computer as i am the software so i appreciate all the imput...thanx a lot fellas

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds