Event Viewer Errors:

Discussion in 'Software' started by MCD4x4, Mar 30, 2005.

1. MCD4x4

MCD4x4 Private E-2

I see this in the Event Viewer in "Aplication"

Windows saved user MCD4X4\Brian registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

And these two in "System":

The Matrox WDM capture/crossbar driver service failed to start due to the following error:
    The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the MGABGEXE service.

I'd like to fix them because I can't use any capture software, probubly related??

2. jujet84

jujet84 Master Sergeant

Did you chk your drivers.My computer then right click and go to properties, click on the hardware tab, then click on the device manager button, check to see if you have any yellow exclamation marks next to any hardware if you do, then it means the drivers weren't installed or they need to be updated
    Click on Start, Run and type "Services.msc" It'll bring up all registered services on your system. Try looking for Matrox WDM capture/crossbar driver service and see if it's started, stopped or disabled. If it's not started, then start it. If it's disabled, then enable and start it. Try capturing after that.

3. MCD4x4

MCD4x4 Private E-2

There is no Matrox WDM capture/crossbar driver service or anything else that says Matrox.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds