My "out of office" hours (holiday)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mcadam, Jul 19, 2005.

1. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Just thought I'd let my great friends here at MG know that I'm jetting off to spain tomorrow at around 4pm, and then back on the 28th at about 11pm, so if I don't post, you'll know why!

I'll see if there's any net cafes around in spain and will post a bit there. Also, I'll upload the holiday snaps onto my webspace when we get back to show you all :)

2. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

Have a great trip.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Gal

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Have a good and safe trip, and a nice holiday too :)

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

hey mcadam...if you are flying over and see some 40-something year old Jimmi Hendrix look-a-like guy on your flight, say hi. My bro is going over the same day as you :p

Have a safe trip and an awesome vacation :)

5. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Is he flying from Luton at 4pm?

6. Huggamonsta!

Huggamonsta! Sugar & Spice and Everything Hugs

Where ya off to in the land of Espana

7. Tabasco

Tabasco Private First Class

Oooh, drink lots of red wine! Spain has awesome wines!!

8. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

There will be plenty of netcafes, wherever you go anywhere in the world. Even third world countries in Africa have a netcafe somewhere, if thay are on a tourist route.They are usually more common than McDonalds.:p :p Bazza

9. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

I'm not sure of his exact itinerary...just that he is going that day. Probably Luton or Gatwick I would have thought.

10. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

I'm going down to a smallish place called Javea which is near Calpe, flying to Alicante.
    It's nearest city is Benidorm - the foreign london!

11. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

Have fun. I off about the same amount of time. Leaving today at 530 and not coming back till the 27th or 28th :).

Did I mention Im on vacation w00t!!!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds