Yahoo Pool,tiny table with Opera browser

Discussion in 'Software' started by Marlene3369, May 1, 2010.

1. Marlene3369

Marlene3369 Private First Class

Hi,
    I just started using Opera today and I like it very much. My problem is when I go to yahoo pool and start a pool game the table is very small and the frams appear to be very large. I mean I have a 25" monitor and the pool table is about the size of a 3 X 5 card. How can I get the pool table to be the size of of my Monitor. I can get a full size table in IE 7 but in Opera the table is tiny. Even the zoom level or full screen in Opera would not help.

Hugssss,
    Marlene

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Have you tried adjusting the View in the lower right just above the Task Bar?

3. Marlene3369

Yes I did ,I ran it up to 600 % an still have a tiny pool table,,,,grrrrrrrrr

4. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Flash and Java up to date?

5. Marlene3369

Hi All,
    Well slap me in the head,I keep on thinking about it last night and it was my screen resolutions I adjusted it for Opera and tweak the zoom feature in the browser and it worked. The pool table fits the screen now,woooohoooooo.

Thank you all for your help,
    Hugssssssss,
    Marlene

6. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

:highfive As long as it works, that's all that matters, right? :)

Thanks for coming back and posting the solution here. It'll help others who have the same problem. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds