Fall is finally here!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fred_G, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Here in Northern Louisiana we have finally had Fall pay us a visit! I had the AC on last night, and now we are in the upper 40's. Nice stuff, will help me out with the utillities this month. I love Winter: beef stew, nice red wines, the holidays, and trying to heat the 'tin can' I live in with F@H 'puters! :D

And it seems to take about 6 years off the old mutt's age. For a 13 year old dog, Fred was frisky as heck today! You have to appreciate the small stuff.

E

2. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

I like the fall too, not hot not cold, gateway to the holidays.
    Had a dog could barely walk, come rain cooler weather, actually cold and she was romping like a youngster.
    Your menu sounds yummy.
    LA is still on my list to visit before I go.

3. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

If you ever make it to the North East part of Louisiana, you are welcome to come by for some stew and some wine.

E

4. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Nice, warm Spring day here, with a temperature of 22/72 deg. Ideal weather, before the long, hot summer months.

5. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Gotta admit I'm really in my element with Spring.:celebrate. Knowing Summer is just around the corner really revs me up, 'cos I'm mainly solar powered.LOL

6. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Where you live sounds lovely.

And nothing wrong with being a "big kid"...I'm guilty of doing stuff that has my friends roll their eyes and pretend not to know meLOL

Our Autumns ("Fall") are sometimes like an "Indian Summer", so don't normally mind them...then after Easter, it seems to get cooler...then I kinda mourn loss of Summer too.

7. darlene1029

That sounds wonderful, thank you very much :yum

8. kfarmbry

kfarmbry Private E-2

its wonderful, I'm so happy!

9. obnoxious

obnoxious Corporal

10. darlene1029

obnoxious , that is gorgeous!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds