Yahoo Stalker

Discussion in 'Software' started by DMTISME, Jun 20, 2006.

1. DMTISME

DMTISME Private E-2

I would like to know if there is a way in which to identify where certain letters are being generated from...namely IP address. I believe I may have a stalker sending me multiple emails under different names which is causing all sorts of drama. Under Yahoo mail controls you have the option of viewing a brief or complete header...the complete version indicates the path of the source...or so it seems. If the origination address is the same for the letters is this diffinative proof that I caught the person doing this? or does it change for each letter sent? Is there a progtram in which I would know for sure?

2. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

If they are coming from a Yahoo account, just report to abuse@yahoo.com

3. la2pent

la2pent Private E-2

If they are coming from a Yahoo account, just report to abuse@yahoo.com ......you have to do that with every name or if it is from one person report that person.
    You can also add the name to your builk mail if you think that they are the "stalker" and you wont see the email at all ...if they i.m. you just click on ignore ...you'll have a window pop up as "report as spam".
    And as an added effort go into your preferences and then too edit your profile there is an option to hide your online status check that so your not showing online ....there is many ways to stop people from bugging you and causing agro.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds