Hello all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Lilyannis143, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Lilyannis143

Lilyannis143 Private E-2

Hello!
    So, I joined up late last night/early morning. Zeroaccess is a pain in my arse.

However, I'm feeling confident, after coming here, that this will be resolved asap. And as a plus, I got to be the 16k like on FB! XD

So, from my understanding, Zeroaccess can attach itself just about anywhere(Adverts and so on), right? Because I seemed to pick it up from a page I'd been going to for well over two weeks.

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

To be honest it really depends on the day. Problem now is the sophistication and way that malware can spread. There are countless variants and sub variants all with different goals and changing methods. Wish it wasn't so generic an answer but it is :(

3. Lilyannis143

Lilyannis143 Private E-2

Eh, it's to be expected I suppose. A pain.. but expected. Thank you for the answer though. I'm just glad to know that it wasn't somehow something I clicked on that did it. I kept going over everything leading up to the warnings popping up.

I'm sitting here trying to be patient. x3 I want to run more scans and try to kick this thing in the butt, but I don't want to by chance do something I shouldn't have and make matters worse, somehow.

Damn DIY-attitude. Must wait for the professionals. lol

4. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

Welcome To {MG}:wave

5. Lilyannis143

Lilyannis143 Private E-2

Thank you. Damn glad I'm here, I'd never gotten Malware like this before! Scared the heck out of me, but I feel better knowing there are people that can help. :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds