Sandisc secure access; forget password

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mary7, Nov 9, 2012.

1. mary7

mary7 Private E-2

Hi Majorgeeks, I bought a sandisc secure access flash drive some time ago and cannot seem to remember the password :(

Is their another way to recover my files?

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, mary7...

Have you tried the Hint option as mentioned on this SanDisk page? You might also consider contacting SanDisk to see if there are further solutions.

There are several free Data Recovery utilities, but to be honest with you it's been my experience that the SanDisk SecureAccess encryption is a tough nut to crack. Be advised that if you do use some type of data recovery utility your data stands a very good chance of becoming corrupted.

3. mary7

mary7 Private E-2

:cool:wave:drool:yum:(:confused::)confused:-o:-D:)Hi Caliban, I remembered the password, he he silly me, Thanks for answering.
    :cool:p:cry

4. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

No problem. Glad you got it sorted, and thanks for the feedback.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds