lost drivers

Discussion in 'Software' started by mpc458, Feb 29, 2004.

1. mpc458

mpc458 Private First Class

Greetings....I have a IRIVER HD ENCLOSURE USB2.0-3.5IN FOR PC / MAC Mfr#:I35HDDCASE and I lost the Drives and Utilities cd and I cannot for the life of me found it...I've looked on the IRIVER site and they dont even show it nor any hdd stuff other then mp3 players. Anyone know where I can find these items?? can one just use any usb 2.0 drivers for w98 w2k ?? If so where might I find these little jewels?
    The link to where I got it.
    http://www.techdepot.com/pro/Product.asp?ProductID=1771730&iid=342
    Thanks
    MPC458

2. da chicken

da chicken MajorGeek

Win9x might not have support for it. Win9x has limited USB support. Win2k/XP should be able to use generic USB mass media storage drivers that come with the OS.

I'd suggest emailing IRiver if you really need the drivers. Alternately, you can try IRivers User Forum and ask them for help.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds