Moola - free game site

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wkm69, Sep 28, 2007.

1. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

I have found a new website were you can play three different strategy style games for free money. They start you off with a penny (as many times as needed) and you then play heads up. I myself have cashed out over $90. There is a discussion forum and a booster zone where you can add more money to your account by signing up for various services. You can only join by invite click the link below to receive one and check it out. Post any questions if interested.

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d5449744e5459784d44673d-2

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Some reported this as possible spam. It does require an invitation, this person has 3 invites available. They probably should have mentioned that, but just saw other readers\admins are aware, this is ok.

3. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

I have been a member of this site since May it is not spam. I do currently only have 3 invites but I will get more when those are used up.

4. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

ive done it too, its legit. never got over a buck or so though lol, i cant spend that much time playing rock-paper-scissor haha

5. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

i'm down to 1 invite if I run out and you want to join come back in a day or so and I will be given more as soon as the admins of the site go through the referrels.

6. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

ok now I am out of invites, sorry for anyone who wants to check it out. I should have more by Tuesday at the latest. I will repost when I have more.

7. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

I now have 5 more invites for those who may be interested.

8. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

My invites are all used up again should have more later today, if interested please check back.

9. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

I have 5 more invites again for those interested.

10. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

Thanks to all that have signed up I know have 6 more invites.

11. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Thanks for the offer, but I am happy with the Arcade here and http://www.demonews.com/ if I need further brain stimulation :)

G

12. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

I like the arcade here also :cool. And I do play on other sites but none of the other game sites have got me over $100 cash like Moola has ;).

13. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

You mention $ :) Is it open to nations outside North America ? :)

14. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

Currently you can only cash out if you live in the U.S. or Canada (excluding Louisiana, Nevada and Quebec because of local tournament gaming laws). However there are many people from other countries that do play on the site. The site is in a beta state and once it comes out it will be open internationally. Unfortunately no one is saying how long the beta test will last. If you would be an international player please still use one of my invites check out the site and enjoy it. No international players (as they are called) can not cash out but it's not like I'm making a living at this it is more fun than profit for me, but every once in a while I cash out and get a little something which does make it nice.

15. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

G

16. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

17. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

Please anyone just click the link in my first post and you will get an invite in your e-mail by putting in your e-mail address in the link provided and requesting one.:wave

18. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

Okay as of know I only have 1 invite but if someone uses it I will be reloaded on Monday with more. And if you are interested take the invite it or come back Monday afternoon if it's gone and I should have more and it will be good for 6 days but don't sign up till Tuesday between 6:00 p.m. and midnight (edt). They are doing a Booster Blitz and if you sign up and verify your account between those times you will get a bonus in your account. It is only $0.32 but when they normally start you off at $0.01 it is quite a bit more comparetively. Also there is a booster wheel you can get for using their search engine which is supposed to come up a lot more often between these times. Considering there is no cost to sign up can't beat the deal in my opinion plus it's just a fun site to be on. Any questions about this just post it.

19. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

OK for those checking this out I have 5 more invites now and will be able to get more during the booster blitz tomorrow. I urge you to grab an invite but don't sign up till Tuesday Nov. 6 between 6:00 p.m. and midnight (EST) during the blitz see post above.

20. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

Moola is having another Booster Blitz and I have plenty of invites right now if any one is interested in checking it out. If you have an interest I encourage you to sign up and get verified with moola before the blitz as unverified accounts can only earn up to $8. Any questions just post.

Here is my invite link again.

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d5449744e5459784d44673d-2

21. gimpster123

gimpster123 Bring out the Gimp.

22. Sk1ttles

Sk1ttles Private E-2

Yikes :eek sounds like a pyramid scheme to me, but Wiki doesn't list any complaints.....still sounds fishy thoughrolleyes

Think I'll stick to the arcade here Thanks

23. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

Yikes :eek sounds like a pyramid scheme to me, but Wiki doesn't list any complaints.....still sounds fishy thoughrolleyes

Think I'll stick to the arcade here Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes it does sound like a pyramid scheme :cry but to be a pyramid scheme you would have to lose money. There is no fee to sign up, join, remain a member :confused. No monthly fee, no pay one time and play forever rolleyes. It is as free as playing the arcade here :D. You don't have to give a credit card number, you don't have any financial commitment at all, only time.

I have been a member since May of this year I have never given 1 cent of my money to them. I have spent a share of my free time on the site as well as this one and a few others. I have received over $100 in cashouts and have over $30 in my account right now. This site makes it's money off advertisements and sponsors not it's members. Now before I play a game I watch a quick little advertisement and that's how it's paid for.;)

You may or may not like this site (I do) just try it out nothing will make you come back if you don't like it.

24. wkm69

wkm69 Private E-2

Just wanted to post because there is another booster blitz coming up on moola. Since the game arcade here is gone thought there might be more interest and now is a good time to sign up. With the booster blitz anytime you sign up between now and Monday June 23rd you will get 32 cents to start off instead of the usual 1 cent. The blitz will be from 6:00 p.m. to midnight E.S.T. and is a good way to boost your account. I have played on this site just over two years now and do enjoy it. If there are any questions please ask I know some are leary but it is a legitimate site and I would be happy to answer any questions.

25. Paxton007

Paxton007 MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds