E-mail question...

Discussion in 'Software' started by PunyN00b, May 22, 2012.

1. PunyN00b

PunyN00b Private E-2

Not really sure where this goes, so I'll just put it here and if it gets moved it gets moved. Anyway...

Does anybody know of a website or something that has a comprehensive list of mail server settings for the most common e-mail providers?

Like, say somebody has a gmail or yahoo address or something and they want to use Outlook, Thunderbird, Incredimail, Windows Live Mail, etc... for their mail client.

Is there a resource I can go to that has all of the incoming/outgoing, imap, smtp, pop3, etc... settings listed in one place rather than having to track those down manually?

A resource like this would be incredibly useful to me, so if anybody knows of anything like that I'd like to hear about it. :)

2. lbmest

lbmest MajorGeek

Something like THIS

(The Comcast and Verizon incoming and outgoing servers are correct. I don't know about any others.)

3. PunyN00b

PunyN00b Private E-2

Yep, something like that. Thanks a lot!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds