UAA for Compaq Prasrio C700 Notebook

Discussion in 'Software' started by Brimmstone Reaver, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Brimmstone Reaver

Brimmstone Reaver Private E-2

I have a Compaq Presario C700 notebook. It had a HDD crash and I had to get a new HDD. Now I have no sound or video drivers,HP refers me to MS and they do the same thing. I tried the hot and normal fix where toy delete and re-install....and well still it is not working. There is a way,you have to buy a CD key when you download Driver Detective.:cry:cry:cry

Please can anyone assist????

2. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

I think we'll need specific model numbers etc, from your laptop and also the version of Windows, check the stickers on the base.

3. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

:wave Welcome to Major Geeks! :major

Driver Defective . . . I mean Driver Detective is borderline malware IMO. Besides that, it is totally unnecessary. As satrow said above, we need the exact model number. There should be a small white sticker on the bottom of the laptop with the actual model number. If not, please post an Everest report. It's a free program; download it from this link. The info on creating and posting the report can be found at this link. Once we get the report and/or the exact model number, we can try to provide some help.
    :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds