I'm a blonde!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ZikoML, Feb 27, 2007.

1. ZikoML

ZikoML Private E-2

Hi everybody!
    Where can i read the rules of this forum or something? I am blonde ;)

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

HI and WELCOME :)

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/faq.php

as well as those forum based rules, we also.......

Do not condone swearing or tastless language or images

No attacking other members because of their views, we all have them and healthy discusion is good, trolling for an argument is not.

Do not advocate spamming junk, your own website or products for free promotion, unless you wish to pay advertising rates to do so.

Other than those I cannot remember others off hand, but the Admin and Moderation team are fair but excersise the right to remove any post or comment not in keeping with this webforum.

3. dromano

dromano Staff Sergeant

Welcome to the forums.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to MG's...

5. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Suprised to see you in a blonde thread roflmao

Welcome to MGs, ZikoML :)

6. worldwidegeek57

worldwidegeek57 Private E-2

Hi everyone my wife is a blonde too. I have been in computers since 1991. And havent learned to much. I am from Stoneham MA now Dover NH. I was very big into Ham radio many yrs. ago. Well I wont bore you. I talk tommorrow. Please forgive my spelling and punkcuation.

Thank you,
    worldwidegeek57:D ;)

7. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds