restart on cleaning registry

Discussion in 'Software' started by beazieboy, Jan 14, 2007.

1. beazieboy

beazieboy Private E-2

iono y it always restart when i tried to clean the registry. i made a restore point as the very first date. and i also tried to reformat the pc it still the same. does any1 kno how to fix this and y it happen? plz help me fix this... i don't want a slow computer. i also check for virus and spywares. no virus but the spywares are cookies. however, i use spyware doctor to remove all those spyware cookies but it won't. those are the problems i'm most facing everyday.

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

how are you trying to clean the registry
    with a program ?
    if so which one ?

3. beazieboy

beazieboy Private E-2

i tried to clean it with tune up and registry mechanic... also when i open commad prompt it restart too.

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Right click My Computer / properties / advanced / start up and recovery and uncheck the box for restart on errors ....then the next time it does a restart..or tries to ..you will get a BSOD ...tell us exactly what the error code is .....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds