Some people need help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wenchie, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

So, someone tried to match wits with the wenchie and convince me of a lie, for whatever reason, to mess up my relationship. They lost. I had to share... because I was SO amused... I'll even annotate it for fun.

Made Up IM (10:16:09 AM): Hi.
    Wenchie (10:16:30 AM): hi, who is this?
    Made Up IM (10:16:32 AM): This is a friend of Kevin's.
    Made Up IM (10:16:39 AM): Is this Renate?
    Wenchie (10:16:58 AM): yes
    Made Up IM (10:17:12 AM): I figure women have to stick together. Is Kevin living with you?
    Wenchie (10:17:51 AM): yes... but I wasn't aware Kevin had any friends. What is your name?
    Made Up IM (10:17:54 AM): My name is Frances.
    Made Up IM (10:18:30 AM): He was telling you that he was going to work, but was really coming to visit me. I am 4 months pregnant with his child. (Moment I knew they were lying)
    Made Up IM (10:18:38 AM): I have heard you are pregnant also.
    Wenchie (10:19:31 AM): oh he HAS mentioned you! (Start having fun)
    Made Up IM (10:19:39 AM): Is it true you are pregnant also?
    Wenchie (10:19:46 AM): How are you faring? mt pregnancy is miserable
    Wenchie (10:19:51 AM): 5 month
    Made Up IM (10:20:05 AM): Wow, one month apart. He's been busy. Are you together? He proposed to me.
    Wenchie (10:20:30 AM): Yeah he lives with me
    Wenchie (10:20:48 AM): So where did you two meet?
    Made Up IM (10:20:47 AM): O.K. You might want to tell him to stop calling me and visiting me. (He'd kinda have to START)
    Made Up IM (10:20:55 AM): We met at Denny's.
    Wenchie (10:21:12 AM): Which one? (Checks google)
    Made Up IM (10:21:33 AM): It's on Erie Blvd.
    Wenchie (10:22:09 AM): Thats a random place to meet. was it through a friend?
    Made Up IM (10:22:22 AM): No, he saw my ad on craigslist and responded, so we met there.
    Wenchie (10:22:44 AM): Oh so how long have you been together?
    Made Up IM (10:22:50 AM): 6 months on and off. I just found out about you though.
    Made Up IM (10:22:57 AM): How long have you known about me?
    Wenchie (10:23:25 AM): the whole time, i mean when you're with someone for 3 years they don't have many secrets
    Made Up IM (10:23:38 AM): You allow your boyfriend to sleep with another girl and get her pregnant.
    Wenchie (10:24:02 AM): He thinks he's pretty slick, but I don't really care... it just frees up time so I can spend it with my other BF (Really start in on her)
    Wenchie (10:24:13 AM): oh he thnks i don't knoe
    Wenchie (10:24:34 AM): so but now i have to ask, do you have any STD's I should know about?
    Made Up IM (10:24:35 AM): I don't. Do you?
    Wenchie (10:24:49 AM): I mean, it was obvious unprotected
    Made Up IM (10:24:48 AM): Yes.
    Wenchie (10:25:04 AM): yes, i have herpes. You should go get checked out (I don't, but if she really was she would have flipped, wouldn't you??)
    Made Up IM (10:25:00 AM): He told me he is too big to wear a condom. (ROFLMAO)
    Wenchie (10:25:19 AM): hehe he wishes he was
    Made Up IM (10:25:18 AM): How did you get herpes? From Kevin?
    Wenchie (10:25:43 AM): probably, i mean, you arent the first one he's messed around with
    Made Up IM (10:26:17 AM): Really? Why do you let him live with you then?
    Wenchie (10:26:37 AM): someone to come home to I guess
    Wenchie (10:26:51 AM): I mean, we are married and divorce is expensive (She lied)
    Made Up IM (10:26:52 AM): You got married, when? (You didn't know???)
    Wenchie (10:27:11 AM): a while ago, civil ceremony.
    Wenchie (10:27:29 AM): So tell me about you!
    Made Up IM (10:27:23 AM): I'm engaged to him and we were getting married on 9/25.
    Wenchie (10:27:55 AM): mmm... thats like a week and I'm pretty sure bigotry is illegal. You might have to hold off on that.
    Made Up IM (10:27:55 AM): I am 5'5", red hair, green eyes, and heavy. (No, thats me. I asked you)
    Made Up IM (10:28:10 AM): He obviously plans on divorcing you if he is marrying me.
    Wenchie (10:28:41 AM): i don't know how he'll afford that.. and I'm pretty sure it takes longer than a week
    Wenchie (10:28:56 AM): oh but hey! im all for it
    Made Up IM (10:28:53 AM): He has money. Kevin Mulvana lent it to him. (My Baby's Daddy? LOL)
    Wenchie (10:29:08 AM): i've been looking for a way to get him out of here
    Wenchie (10:29:33 AM): Oh Beavis? Beavis doesn't have any money.
    Made Up IM (10:29:39 AM): Kevin Mulvana is beavis?
    Wenchie (10:30:01 AM): Yeah he's my daughter's father, silly, didn't you know that?
    Made Up IM (10:29:58 AM): He lent your Kevin money to divorce you. (But wait, you didn't know we were Married!)
    Made Up IM (10:30:14 AM): I didn't associate the nickname Beavis with him.
    Wenchie (10:30:31 AM): oh, well, now you know
    Made Up IM (10:30:31 AM): Thanks.
    Wenchie (10:30:39 AM): So do you live around here too?
    Made Up IM (10:30:43 AM): I live in DeWitt
    Wenchie (10:30:56 AM): oh, where abouts? (Checks google again for a street name)
    Wenchie (10:31:29 AM): ?
    Made Up IM (10:32:03 AM): Sorry, I live on Newfield Road.
    Made Up IM (10:32:08 AM): Where do you live?
    Wenchie (10:32:30 AM): With Kevin, silly, don't you know where he lives?
    Made Up IM (10:32:43 AM): No, he never invited me to his place. He says it is a pig sty, so he always comes to my house.
    Wenchie (10:33:23 AM): yeah, bet he never gave you the home number either... typical
    Made Up IM (10:33:26 AM): That's correct.
    Wenchie (10:33:41 AM): So when was the last time you talked to him?
    Made Up IM (10:33:51 AM): Yesterday. (He was home with me all day.)
    Wenchie (10:34:09 AM): Oh? Are you sure?
    Wenchie (10:34:33 AM): I think you might be mistaken... oh! unless you called the cell (Which has been off and broken for a month, but she doesn't know that)
    Wenchie (10:34:47 AM): he stayed home yesterday
    Made Up IM (10:34:56 AM): He called me.
    Wenchie (10:35:30 AM): oh, well it's nice he keeps in touch. Which phone?
    Made Up IM (10:37:21 AM): I don't know.
    Wenchie (10:38:06 AM): no call id?
    Made Up IM (10:38:07 AM): It came up private.
    Wenchie (10:38:31 AM): So how do you usually call him?
    Made Up IM (10:38:30 AM): He calls me.
    Wenchie (10:39:22 AM): So he never gave you a number, invited you to his house, told you he has herpes and a pregnant fiance... sweetie, I don't know you or anythin about you but I'm pretty sure you can do better
    Made Up IM (10:39:31 AM): You just told me your his wife.
    Wenchie (10:39:47 AM): i meant you actually.
    Wenchie (10:40:10 AM): but seriously sweetness, you need to meet men not on craigslist. It's pretty skeevy. (I give her DATING advice... and she doesn't get I'm on to her)
    Wenchie (10:40:21 AM): Have you ever checked out some place like OK Cupid?
    Made Up IM (10:40:21 AM): No, is it free?
    Wenchie (10:40:34 AM): yup
    Wenchie (10:41:11 AM): and you take all these fun surveys and then they rate all the men on the sire as being a friend, and enemy (someone you wouldn't like) or as a match
    Wenchie (10:41:44 AM): So anyway, did you find out what your having yet? (at 4 months :p )
    Made Up IM (10:42:09 AM): I am having a girl, that's why he is leaving you for me. He wants a girl.
    Wenchie (10:43:12 AM): oh well then I have some stuff for you, he came home with baby girl clothes
    Wenchie (10:43:28 AM): i mean the sono says maybe boy but it's not 100%
    Wenchie (10:44:15 AM): so how did you find out so early? You need to be 5 months in to find out and you said your only 4. Who is your doctor they must be amazing!
    Made Up IM (10:44:33 AM): My doctor is Nicole Mulvana.(My BEST friend, Beavis' WIFE)
    Wenchie (10:45:03 AM): Beavis' wife?
    Made Up IM (10:45:10 AM): Yes.
    Wenchie (10:45:28 AM): My best friend is a doctor and never told me?!?!
    Made Up IM (10:45:28 AM): Yes. (And still trying to go with it... )
    Wenchie (10:45:38 AM): oh she and I are having words
    Wenchie (10:46:12 AM): When does she work? I mean, shes home all day with the kids?
    Made Up IM (10:46:28 AM): She neglects the kids.
    Wenchie (10:46:56 AM): really? SCORE that means I can have them! (LOL)
    Wenchie (10:47:00 AM): I love those kids
    Wenchie (10:47:20 AM): do you think they're home alone? If they are I might go get them now
    Made Up IM (10:47:30 AM): Yes.
    Wenchie (10:48:05 AM): Sweet, I wish I'd known that. I've been home for months and I would have watched them
    Made Up IM (10:48:56 AM): O.K.
    Wenchie (10:49:42 AM): oh, but Kevin has the car at work. Dammit (No he doesn't, he's on the arm of the couch laughing his *** off)
    Made Up IM (10:49:55 AM): Kevin is not working now. He is on his way to see me. (LOL)
    Wenchie (10:51:31 AM): oh well when he gets there tell him i need the car
    Wenchie (10:51:39 AM): oh wait.. he doesnt know i know.
    Wenchie (10:51:41 AM): dammit
    Wenchie (10:52:06 AM): I guess I can't call my man either, he's in another state (I guessed who it was and was about to name her boyfriend as mine...)
    Wenchie (10:52:10 AM): dammit
    Made Up IM (10:52:18 AM): You are a B***h. Bye.
    Wenchie (10:52:29 AM): oh well, i guess I'll just wait til tomorrow they'll be fine for one more day
    Wenchie (10:52:47 AM): I love you Kate (Who I guessed it is. )
    Made Up IM signed off at 10:52:52 AM.
    Made Up IM is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in

LOL She signed off before I could tell her Kevin was sitting behind me on the couch the WHOLE time. OMFG it was HYSTERICAL.

OMG, I was near hyperventilating because I was laughing so hard. It's too freaking funny! I mean if you're going to be someone's pregnant other girlfriend at least do some damn research!!! I mean this girl Kate MET Nique and Beavis, didn't she KNOW??? Oh my god... I need to breathe. Weeeeee

That satisfies my evil quotient for the day. Truly. LOL. I mean, I knew it was definately her when she flipped after I made the boyfriend in another state comment. And I LOVE how it took so long between responses of which Denny's and Where she lived so she could google it.

Too precious. OMFG too funny. I left up an IM away message that said "Off to Dr. Nique's to see my neglected kids. OMFG at least do some RESEARCH!!!" and Kev and I left. I came back she had IM'ed me again and gotten the message and I just laughed and laughed.

Do people really just sit around bored and cause drama in other people's lives? Anyone else ever had to deal with something so psychotic??

2. N5638J

N5638J Guest

Ok now thats just plain funny ;) LoL where do you find these people nada?

3. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

I don't! They just come looking for me, and I'm forced to eat them alive...

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

lmao...I'm glad you're amused. I'm pretty sure I would have freaked out.

Do you know her? Does she hate you? Why would someone do something like that?:confused

5. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

if it really is who I think it is, she's psychotic. When she doesn't have anything in her life to actually justifiably be upset about she makes up and causes drama for other people. She's a real mental case and she lived here for like two weeks about a month ago. She was my friend and then got the idea into her head that I was trying to steal her BF back in Illinois and freaked out and accused me of betraying her because he and I had a conversation that had nothing to do with her without her permission... she's a sick puppy.

If it's someone else, I have no idea who or why, but they didn't know anything about kevin and made up lies I knew personally were untrue - like he was on the way to her house when he was 2 inches to my left - so I'm not worried about it at all.

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Wenchie is like a magnet for the nutjobs of this world! but she deals with them with style tack and sarcasm in a wonderful way.

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

Thanks for the laugh nada :-D

8. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Should I be posting here? :-D:-D:-D
    My freind is doing something similar, but way different.
    SHE is saying that ANOTHER GIRL got her pregnant....
    Weird, right?
    The weird thing is that people believe her..... LOL right?
    I have a strange school.

9. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Sweetie, it's high school... that's where it's expected, not from adults.

Oh what was that one guys name, the one that wanted me to take an inner-tube down the hudson to marry him.... Naz? was it? Or the other one I despised, i-something?

Seriously... I eat these people alive, I wish they would stop trying because they taste awful. All bitter and green... Bleh.

10. Doc13%

Doc13% aka Kestrel13! aka Emms

she needs to pay attention in biology lessons..LOL

11. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

hehe... I think I did something similar in highschool. I was a lesbian on alternate Tuesdays, or so I announced, just because it shocked people. High school isn't about getting respect, it's about getting laughs and making adults heads spin...

12. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

LoL, I think you are still pretty good at making adult's head spin. You go girl!LOL

13. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

It's weird. They contacted me again and i said thats nice, Kate. And then they acted like they really were Kate for a while. But the more they talked the less they seemed to know about Kate. So I asked some questions and they didn't know the answers. Then they picked a whole list of people... and it's weird. I'll have to post it up cus it makes NO kinda sense to me.

14. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

Freak her out;)
    Tell her you just tracked her IP addy:-D

15. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

If AIM gave it to me? I'd already have her home address. I'd call her on the phone and tell her to knock it off.

It got alot weirder. This person tried it again the next day and I called BS. I said it was my friend and for a while the person acted like they were... but then they didn't know any information about my friend EITHER.

So... I have no idea who it is but they still keep trying to fluster me, and they're stalking me through online media which I have set to private which means it has to be either someone I know or a friend of someone I know...

But yeah you should see the next two conversations, they're SPECIAL

16. LI_Geek_95

Thats.... um... yeah. Uh..... yeah.
    And you're right. It is all about getting 3 things. Laughs, Passing grades, and, uh, something else ;)
    Yeah.... lol
    Don't bother calling AOL for help. With AOL help turns to hell.They will try to get you to buy a buch of crap and services. Call the cops if you're that suspicious. They could probably help.

17. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Nope. they would only intervene if a specific threat was made against me or my family, and nothing has been. And why would ANYONE call AOL support for anything?

18. LI_Geek_95

Exactacly.
    My Aunt left AOL 10 years ago, and they said "If you want to keep your email address. its going to cost $5\mo." So they charged her $5 for 10 years for a free email address.
    Horrible.

19. ej25lvr

ej25lvr Private First Class

Wenchie (10:17:51 AM): yes... but I wasn't aware Kevin had any friends. What is your name? <---- lmao that was a good one

20. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Hehe you should see all the nonsense that came afterwards...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds