Hi Everybody

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by breslau, Sep 17, 2006.

1. breslau

breslau Private E-2

Have been registered with this site for quite a few months, but outside of browsing thru the postings, I never became actively involved. Perhaps it's because I have not that much to contribute, and being 75 years young, I find it hard to keep up with all the rapid changes in technology.

Years ago I was Production Planning Manager in a shipyard and was pretty good at writing code in Fortran and a bit of Cobol, but since my retirement I just concentrate on puttering around in my little woodworking shop making doll furniture for my grand daughters and candle holders as Christmas presents and fixing bicycles for the neighbourhood kids. Also spend quite a bit of time on my computer.

I selected "Breslau" as my handle because that's my birthplace. It's polish now and is now called "Wroclaw".

OK, that's me in a nutshell.

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs, breslau :)

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

4. mulletgut

mulletgut Private First Class

Welcome 'ol mate :)

5. breslau

breslau Private E-2

Thank you for the welcome, Mulletgut, Bladesofhalo and Lev. Sure made my day.
    Regards, Breslau

6. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds