I am not very good at this so need help, Please! ausman2

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ausman2, Feb 24, 2008.

1. ausman2

ausman2 Private E-2

G,day to you all out there in Geekland from ausman2,a newbie from DownUnder.Straight up,could someone tell me how to go about posting a new thread.Do I need an instant messenger account or just my e-mail ? Thanks,see ya,
    ausman2.

2. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Re: I am not very good at this so need help, Please!

Hi there Matey! Good to see another Aussie on board.:):cool

To post a new thread:

1. From the main window of Major Geeks Support Forums, you’ll see a selection of Forums. For example:
      • Lounge
      • Interesting Website Links
        [*]Help and Technical Forums which include:
        • Guides and Frequently Asked Questions
        • Software
        • Hardware
        • And so on
    2. Click on one of the Forums of your choice. For example, say you elected “Lounge”:
      1. Click on Lounge
      2. When the Lounge Forum window opens up, you’ll note on top left hand side “New Thread
      3. Clicking on “New Thread”, opens a dialogue window for you to post your comments and a Subject Field (as in an e-mail).
    3. You can click on Preview Post before you click on Submit for your post.

Hope that helps!

See you around:wave

Cheers

LS

3. ausman2

ausman2 Private E-2

Thanks Legalsuit I feel like a twit posting my first post in someone elses thread totally irrelevant to their question, but so it goes...a very warm welcome legalsuit,thanks for your help

4. ausman2

ausman2 Private E-2

Hi to you too Kestrel 13 I dont get on line very much so please excuse the delay in my response,thanks for the welcome!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds