Steam

Discussion in 'Software' started by zbiff, Jun 24, 2012.

1. zbiff

zbiff Private E-2

If anyone can answer i need help. I have an account on steam ive been able to use without any stupid steam guard crap coming then for no reason it said verify it by typing a code sent to ur email. Well i have 2 steam accounts and main one for that i made when i was havin gproblems with my first one. The game i got recently i put accidentally on the wrong account with the email i dont know anymore. this one is asking for a code sent to the email i have no idea where it is or on what site. I need to know how i can unlock my account or rather how i can contact steam. I have gone through support and written a question to ask for help but im not sure if it was sent because nothing told me it was how do ii send a quuestion to steam and how do i get m y account back even tho i cant really prove it was mine other than giving some side info on it like the credit card or name thats on it? Im at the Your questions part of the support page on the ticket list but i dont know what any of it means. If i cant play on the account where i just spent 40$ on a game im going to be pissed.

2. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

That is very, very unfortunate. Steam locks account verification and authentication to the verified email address associated with your account. If you no longer have access to that email account, then you are entirely ut of luck in any Steam account endeavor.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds