Publisher Clearing House online games

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Skysarge, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

Not sure if this is the place, or even if Maj, Geeks' can help. Please redirect me if I need to go another forum.
    Anyway...
    For several months, we have signed onto PCH's interactive online games. You play sundry games, accumulate "tokens," and by a specified date apply the tokens toward sundry gift cards
    A couple of times, we could not sign onto the site.
    PCH told me it was my system and cookies and on and on. Yet, I had no problems with any other site.
    Then, the problem went away and we could sign back onto the site.
    Yesterday, as we finished one game, and were preparing to start again, the window changed from the game site to some screen I never saw before.
    We signed off, then back on, and wound back at this screen. This screen where we got redirected has a sign-in area that needs a username and PW. However, when we supply that, nothing happens.
    If we navigate through the menu, it takes us right back to this window. Cannot even access them to troubleshoot this.
    Could we be having some sort of computer problem that would keep us from accessing only the PCH games/contests sites?
    Sorry for length, wanted to insure we covered problem thoroughly.
    Thanks,
    Skysarge:confused:banghead

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What Windows and Browser versions are you using?

3. Skysarge

Skysarge First Sergeant

Win XP Pro, Mozilla

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds