Driver needed ATI Radeon Xpress 200 (RC410)

Discussion in 'Software' started by taupact, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taupact

taupact Private E-2

I have done a clean install on my dads pc and I am looking for a driver to finish it off can anyone point me in the right direction. Unfortunately he doesn't have the driver disc.

Details below:

Motherboard:
    CPU Type Intel Pentium 4 640, 3200 MHz (16 x 200)
    Motherboard Name Unknown
    Motherboard Chipset ATI Radeon Xpress 200
    System Memory 2560 MB (DDR2-800 DDR SDRAM)
    BIOS Type Award (09/05/06)
    Communication Port Communications Port (COM1)
    Communication Port Communications Port (COM2)
    Communication Port Printer Port (LPT1)

Display:
    Video Adapter ATI Radeon Xpress 200 (RC410)
    3D Accelerator ATI Radeon Xpress 200 (RC410)

2. Trussman

Trussman Private First Class

Did you go to windows update and do the Custom install option and download the hardware & software items it found

3. taupact

taupact Private E-2

Thanks for the reply I have indeed but it didn't supply me with a VGA or a Bus controller

4. Trussman

Try finding a programm called CPUz and install it and run it. This will give you complete information of your PC components like the CPU, Mobo, Memory Graphics etc.

5. taupact

taupact Private E-2

Thanks I have d/l everest home and the details are below for the video adapter Problem is when you go to the web site to download the drivers this driver is not there?

Motherboard:
    CPU Type Intel Pentium 4 640, 3200 MHz (16 x 200)
    Motherboard Name Unknown
    Motherboard Chipset ATI Radeon Xpress 200
    System Memory 2560 MB (DDR2-800 DDR SDRAM)
    BIOS Type Award (09/05/06)
    Communication Port Communications Port (COM1)
    Communication Port Communications Port (COM2)
    Communication Port Printer Port (LPT1)

Display:
    Video Adapter ATI Radeon Xpress 200 (RC410)
    3D Accelerator ATI Radeon Xpress 200 (RC410)

6. Trussman

By chance is this an emachine

7. Trussman

8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Could you tell us the make and model of PC you have as in day Dell, HP etc? as this may link to direct and correct drivers, but as you mention Radeon Express 200 then this to me links to the 200M chipset drivers with GFX drivers built in that one of my Compaq Laptops has.

And this driver shoud do the trick http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownlo...x?type=2.7&product=2.7.5.3.4.3.1&lang=English

If different OS than XP then goto the main page and choose your OS then Chipset as in Integrated and then the model http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

9. taupact

taupact Private E-2

Thanks for all your help its done the trick, I am new to this site and the level of supprt is the highest I have seen on the web thanks alot guys.I appreciate it

10. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

You are most welcome and we pride ourselves at Majorgeeks at offering straight and easy to understand answers, so glad you like the forum and cheers for feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds