Can't see most of the photos I upload with Firefox

Discussion in 'Software' started by debodun, Sep 19, 2014.

1. debodun

debodun Private E-2

Since Monday, Sept. 15th, I have been having trouble viewing photos I've uploaded to an antique-themed website in the Firefox browser. I can see other's photos and apparently they can see mine as I get comments on them, and I can see them if I use IE, but I can't see my own photos with Firefox. All I see is a broken image icon in that case (see screen shot). I can't find any advice on what could be wrong or how to fix it.
    [​IMG]

2. debodun

debodun Private E-2

The Load Images is on ALLOW. I'm confused, however, by Tools > Options > Content: Load images > Exceptions.When I go to Tools > Options, this is all I see:
    [​IMG]

Where is "Content: Load images > Exceptions"?

3. plastidust

plastidust Command Sergeant Major

debodun, wondering if you are running a portable version of Firefox as I do? For me, the Firefox "Options">"Content" window looks like yours. The Pale Moon "Options">"Content" window looks like musksnipe's, but Pale Moon is an installed version not a portable version.

So far, for the recent releases of Firefox(29+), I haven't found any reference for a "Load images" option in the "Content Optons" window.

Maybe that is one of those "More flexible than ever" features they forgot to keep?:confused Or, maybe it just wasn't included in the portable version?

4. plastidust

plastidust Command Sergeant Major

Apologies for double post.

Is the "antique-themed website" the only site where you have this problem? If so it may not be Firefox but something about the site itself. Are you blocking JavaScript or cookies?

5. debodun

debodun Private E-2

Now I've noticed another annoying thing about graphics - and this happens on BOTH Firefox AND IE. After I finish a game of Candy Crush on Facebook, the game area is just white. Attached is a graphic of how the screen should look after playing and how it looks to me now.

Attached Files:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds