Popping by

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Calltaker, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Calltaker

Calltaker MajorGeek

to say hey.... been kinda crazy lately what with the Turkey day and all. Wanted to say happy holidays to all, no matter what you celebrate.

Now I'm working on re-doing my dining room and I have until the 19th to get it done (holiday party for one of the groups I work with). Sometimes you have to look at the work people do and ask... "Did they really give a (insert appropriate expletive here) when they did this?"

But it's great fun. I love doing projects. Next project if figuring out how to afford a new icebox for the kitchen.... yeah I said icebox as that's about all i can afford.. lol.

Still... wouldn't trade it for anything. I love owning my own home, and I still manage to maintain the tech god status around the house by resurrecting her old pc the other day... all i had that it would run was win2k server, but hey, she isn't constantly on my machine now and IO can figure out why the sound quit working... heheh

Have a great one all, will be bakc when I can (or when she lets me :))

~C

PS: Anyone on Facebook... if you want to see some pics of the dining room, they're going up as I get them and do stuff, hit me up. facebook.com/jabaleno

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Jim

Good to hear from you as usual, WOW you have been busy!! yeah you too on a great xmas.

David

3. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

You have Happy Holidays too Calltaker.
    Sounds like your really enjoying your new home, good for you. I have projects that need done also, I suppose the first step would be (get out of the chair)

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hey there CT. :)

Sounds like you've got enough projects to keep you busy for a long time to come. Have a fun time with it.

Great to see you. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds