Have you downloaded the new Nvidia driver???

Discussion in 'Software' started by Dcepter1, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Dcepter1

Dcepter1 Private E-2

I personally hate the new Nvidia control panel. It also seems like the new driver was made specifically for the 7950. Other than that what good is it. What do you think??

2. Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent MajorGeek

No did not try it, the 84.21 work pretty great with all the new game so i will have those driver for a while and did hear good thing about the new driver anyway....So i will stay with the 84.21 :)

3. Dcepter1

Dcepter1 Private E-2

Yeah I ended up going back to 84.21. This new driver just creates more issues.:mad:

4. DAKz

DAKz Corporal

I had to go with the new driver for vista, and use it on MCE also, no problems, and the control pannel is just like Windows control pannel, if I don't open it I don't see it, The drivers work fine on my 5500 so if it aint broke I'm not looking to fix it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds