Jdownloader error

Discussion in 'Software' started by sinan, Jul 11, 2011.

1. sinan

sinan Private E-2

Good day everyone.

I recently start running Jdownloader. It is tiny and great peice of software.
    I am receiving error messages that I could not figure out what these are even on their knowledge base and board e.g. : fatal error and plugin is out of date even if it is just updated.

Need your comments.

Thanks.
    :confused

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

have you checked their support page? It is a Java based program, have you updated your Java runtime environment from this link? You can check the jDownloader wiki at this link for any other info. However, from the little bit of reading I've done, I see no reason to use it, but that's your choice. If your browser is a newer version Internet Explorer (like IE9) or a newer FireFox release, or something else (Chrome, Opera), it could be that the program is simply not compatible with your browser.

(I haven't used this program, I haven't even heard of this program, and I see no reason to use this program since most "download managers" are more trouble than they're worth IMO - - I'm just offering a bit of help and advice)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  3. sinan

sinan Private E-2

Good day dlb and all.

1- regarding esupport of Jdownloader there is no way to submit a ticket because it requires registeration and there is no way to register -:).
    2- Java is up to date.
    3- I have to use such software because 99.99% of host file websites are blocked in my country. I don't like to use hacking proxy software like hotspot shield because it kills my memory resources plus annoying advs and pupups, so this software is usefull. I am using such software like freerapid downloader from http://wordrider.net/freerapid/ but found lately Jdownloader is helping much.

Thanks for comments.:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds