Time For bugs to die!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goldenskull, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

I hate bugs they annoy the hell out of me especially Spiders they are the most annoying i am going on a bug hunt in the basement i bought some Bug killer time for them to die.

Mawhahahaha:guns

it's not that i am afraid witch i am not it's when they start biting me when i am sleeping.When they start attacking me time to kill them off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQk36v3BgA&feature=context-cha

2. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

We have a rule in our family...if you're outside, then you're in the bug's house and you should leave it alone. But when the bug comes inside, then it's in our house and fair game for meeting up with a shoe. :-D

3. Goldenskull

Have not seen one yet

Mawhahahaha :guns

Dam right fare Game:-D

:seeyaBugs

4. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Yep, sometimes I say to myself "You have just signed your Death Warrant!" to bugs that are really ticking me off, especially flies and skeeters, while armed with a can of Raid in each hand.LOL

5. Goldenskull

lol that sounds like a good Sig :-D

6. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

I'm siding with the bugs. I don't worry too much about them in the house except ants. The cats take care of most of them.

My list of bugs that must die.
    • Ants
    • Flies

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds