EasusUS ToDo free edition problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by mike21, May 2, 2015.

1. mike21

mike21 Private E-2

I have installed the free edition and have two drives suitable to receive a backup file - one a second internal drive and the other an external drive usb connected. My problem is that only the internal drive is recognised by the program and I want to save the backup to the external one. Both macrium Reflect and Windows (7) backup recognise both the internal and external drives with no problem. Any suggestions as to how to solve the problem please.

2. Earthling

Earthling Interplanetary Geek

This can happen with the Linux versions of these bootable disks and there isn't a cure. Try the PE version of the Macrium Reflect boot disk. That will definitely fix it.

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  3. mike21

mike21 Private E-2

I have finally found a way to save to my external drive, just by luck. It was totally unintuitive, particularly a problem in the absence of a help file for the free version.

4. jtu50

jtu50 Private E-2

Please describe your fix. Thanks

5. Earthling

Earthling Interplanetary Geek

mike 21 hasn't visited this site since the day he posted that

6. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

That person hasn't returned here since that post a year ago so clearly you wont get an answer. If you are asking to get some help for yourself, best to start a new thread.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds