My weblog and english papers...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shadowchaser, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser A Really Great Guy

For those who might be interested in giving me some helpful critisism (mind you Kodo, I said HELPFUL), my new weblog is at Aspects of the Shadow and I will be placing my english composition assignments up there for review. I have just placed my first one up there so go and check it out if you wish. You may comment either there in the add comment feature or here on this thread if you wish. I only hope that I can give the instructor what she wants in the way of my style of writing. Thanks for your input!

2. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Nice layout, easy to navigate; after I gulp some chili I'll read it through :)

Abby wants to know how your daughter made out on the medical tests?

3. Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser A Really Great Guy

sorry it is time for that update isn't it. Nikki is doing ok, her upper GI came back negative so they no longer believe she has Crohn's disease. Now they are investigating 1. Thyroid problems or 2. that her endometriosis has migrated to the intestinal cavity. We should have the results back from the Thyroid test this week and if it turns up negative we will be exploring some laproscopic surgury to rule out the endometriosis. BTW, after all of the talk about you calling everyone else, why have you never called me? I feel kind of left out :)

4. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

It's just talk. :D :D

Nice site, and you do write well. I hope your English teacher likes it. :)

Ongoing tests and waiting are frustrating. I hope they nail that down soon.

5. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Hopefully things will work out with Nikki's diagnosis. I'm sure Abby will pop in later and offer some assurances as she understands medical stuff way better than I do ;)

Don't feel left out; we have full intentions of calling. We haven't had a chance to everyone we'd like to as of yet, seems like something is always popping up and bollixes up our schedule. We not only you a call, we owe Matacumbie a call, LLC a call, etc. We used to owe G.T. a call, but he called us and cleared my conscience :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds