Hi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by snippy2nita, Jun 16, 2007.

1. snippy2nita

snippy2nita Private E-2

Just wanted to let you all know that tried to help me a few days ago with my computer grinding noise that I got it figured out. A good blowing out with a compressor cleaned the fan and guess what no more noise or at least not as much. Felt so relieved but want to thank all who tried to help and will try to get in the right forums for questions that I have next time. To the newest members this is a great group from what little I have been able to interact with them and I hope to learn alot from everyone in here. Have a great day.

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

That's great that you figured out your prob on your own. :celebrate The first step to becoming a true geek.;)

3. Bugballou

Bugballou MajorGeek

Hi,
    Cool you got it figured out. Should probably do that once a year, maybe more if you have pets. The mountain of cat hair I cleaned out of my ladies Compaq desktop when we started dating made me realize that. Hope you maintain your Operating System too. Seems few people do, as long as it works...
    Bug

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds