unknown PPD

Discussion in 'Software' started by BILLMCC66, Jul 31, 2011.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I have just started my third WU that has "unknown PPD" the last two finished but gave no points.
    It's a good job i am not so competitive these days :-D

Attached Files:

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

As long as you get them counted.;) What do you think of the v7 beta client?

I personally don't like it ATM. I know it's a WIP but it doesn't make any advances from v6.34, same points just less user involvement. I see that it assigned your 8 cores but I assume you haven't overclocked it to the magic 3.8 GHz to fold -bigadv for some 30K PPD.:drool

Oh, there might be an update button like in HFM when new projects come online. I'm just guessing here.;)

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I have only just started folding again and so far i like V7 Beta i am slowly building up the PPD.

No i have not OCd it as Big Adv is not an option with me only folding during the day.

PS are you folding back at the other place again ??

Attached Files:

4. augiedoggie

Nope, team 32 now which is where I got most of my schooling from and I'm just another folder there now, at 263 team spot at the worlds #4 team.

I'll be back as soon as I see a significant price drop in the 2600K when the new SB-E series Intels come out this fall and donate that to MG's. I already have a mobo(long story), a CX600W PSU, video card plus drives and case so all that I'll need then is the CPU, HS/F and RAM. I do not want to pay $330 again for the 2600K.:eek

I guess your 'garage project' fizzled then.:(

5. augiedoggie

Nope, team 32 now which is where I got most of my schooling from and I'm just another folder there now, at 263 team spot at the worlds #4 team.

I'll be back as soon as I see a significant price drop in the 2600K when the new SB-E series Intels come out this fall and donate that to MG's. I already have a mobo(long story), a CX600W PSU, video card plus drives and case so all that I'll need then is the CPU, HS/F and RAM. I do not want to pay $330 again for the 2600K.:eek

I guess your 'garage project' fizzled then.:(

BTW, 22K is nothing to sneeze at either.;)

6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

It's on hold for the time being, the rig is in the garage but i have not been too good lately and just have not had energy to set it up.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds