Acrobat Reader

Discussion in 'Software' started by cybersurfer, Sep 2, 2006.

1. cybersurfer

cybersurfer Private E-2

hi

is there a software i can Transfer PDf in MS Word.

plzz advice

2. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Please explain your question more clearly. You want to convert a word document to a pdf or a pdf to a word document ?

3. cybersurfer

cybersurfer Private E-2

From PDF To MS Word

4. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

>> hi, is there a software i can Transfer PDf in MS Word. << cybersurfer

I’m not sure if you can still do this but I know it was possible a while ago: You could download 'Convert Doc' demo and when the trail period expires, the program will ask you if you want to extend the trail period, all you have to do is to "agree" and it will extend your trail period. Like I said, this ‘workaround’ used to work, but I’m not sure if it still does. ;)

If that ‘workaround’ does not work for you; and I were in your shoes, I’d purchase the pdf995 Suite of products - Pdf995, PdfEdit995, and Signature995. The individual download for the single Pdf995 utility is available from here at Major Geeks as well.

Important Note: The free versions of pdf995 products will display a sponsor page in your web browser each time you run the software as well as slew of advertisements and pop-ups that can get pesky during use. If you would prefer not to see sponsor pages or pop-ups, you can upgrade by obtaining a key for each product which costs $9.95 each. A Suite Key is sold for all three products which is also available for a measly $19.95. For all that there three "separate" utilities can do that is a fair price IMO.

Other choices available: I usually try to offer mostly freeware choices in this forum. Unfortunately, this type of "specialty software" is not really available as freeware. However you do have some basic to fairly cheap and "better" shareware choices available out there on the web.

DocSmartz-PDF to Word Converter is free to try; and $19.95 to buy; but it is very popular for ease of use and this converter tool can also convert even very complex PDF files very well. In case of an error, you can track why the error occurred through log files. The only downside is that it has a 15-use trial, "first page" conversion.

You can also quite easily convert PDF files to .rtf (rich text format) or.doc format, and make PDF files with this PDF-File Converter application (which costs about 20.00 bucks)

Word 2 PDF 1.1 costs about 19 bucks and is very easy to use and is also popular because users can convert Word files into PDF files with one mouse click.

Finally, you might try using the freeware utility called PDF to Text Converter you can extract text from pdf files (and then copy the test from the .txt file to Word) and it does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software. However the reason that I mention this one last here; is that many users that tried this utility report that it crashes a lot. Also many complain that much of the original formatting is lost during the conversion process.

Also you might want to check out: Converting PDF Documents to Microsoft Word

Good Luck!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds