Windows Xp 64bit help

Discussion in 'Software' started by Goldenskull, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

Add/Remove Windows Components
    Setup Library Wbemupgd.dll could not be loaded
    Any body no how too fix this it happen after i installed Sp2 version
    The Specifc Error code is 0x7e

2. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

OK i found a fix for this issue The issue was Some Variable missing or some thing here is the fix.Issue was on XP 64 bit try the second fix if the first one does not work.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319114
    Let me fix it myself

To resolve this issue, use both of the following methods. [​IMG]Back to the top
    Replace the Framedyn.dll File

1. Click Start, and then click Run.
    2. In the Open box, type %systemroot%\system32\dllcache, and then click OK.
    3. Right-click framedyn.dll, and then click Copy.
    4. Click Start, and then click Run.
    5. In the Open box, type %systemroot%\system32\wbem, and then click OK.
    6. On the Edit menu, click Paste. If you are prompted to replace the existing file, click Yes.
    [​IMG]Back to the top
    Verify System Variables

1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties. If you receive the following error message, click OK:rundll32.exe - Unable To Locate Component

This application has failed to start because framedyn.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
    2. In the System Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
    3. Click Environment Variables.
    4. Under System variables, click Path, and then click Edit.

NOTE: If no Path variable is listed, click New. In the Variable name box, type Path.
    5. In the Variable value box, type the following:%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\wbem
    6. Click OK three times (every time that you have the option).

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds