innovations (webcam Basic) web cam driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by Aceduce, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Aceduce

Aceduce Private E-2

I Have a Micro Inovation IC50C basic web cam and I had lost my CD is their any help i can get? I am hoping The software driver is online where i can download.

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

Re: Micro innovations (webcam Basic) web cam driver

Hi! :wave Welcome to Major Geeks! :major

It appears the link I posted last year is now dead. :( However, You should be able to find the download you need at this link. It looks like the cam in question was available in a black version and a gray version, and each may need it's own driver. I hope this helps! Good luck!

(in the future, it's best to start your own new thread and reference other similar threads in it; this makes it easier to keep things straight, but since this thread is over 6 months old, there's no chance of confusing you with the original thread starter ;) )

[dlb]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds