Battlefield3 - PC vs Consoles

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dlb, Sep 30, 2011.

1. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

The war rages on between PC gamers and console gamers: which is better? I think most people will agree that PC games generally have better graphics, but fewer titles.... anyway, check out this YouTube video of the new Battlefield3 in split-screen, being played on a PC and a console... the difference in the quality of graphics is amazing.

:-D

Go to - youtube dot com and attach /watch?v=AGbo50Ar420 to the end of www dot youtube dot com in your browsers address bar.

I didn't want the video to be played right here because it didn't come up right....

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

LMAO thats neat!

3. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Fake! The vid on the right isn't PS3 its the PC version with directX disabled.

When you disable directx in most modern games they default to a side scroller:-D

4. FED UP

FED UP MajorGeek

That is too funny. At first i was like WTF !? (I'm a little slow today)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds